Aerospike has been successfully deployed across global enterprises for more than five years and boasts features that are crucial to enterprises, including robust security and IPv6 support.
Aerospike supports a variety of features that are necessary for enterprise-grade deployments. These include:
- Security using users and roles to enable isolation of application developers, operators and system administrators from each other,
- IPv6 to enable working in state-of-the-art network deployments for billions of devices,
- TLS support for securing communication between clients and the server nodes in the cluster,
- Cross Datacenter Replication (XDR) for business continuity,
- Fast restart for performing rolling upgrade of a large cluster in minutes rather than hours, and
- Rapid rebalancing of migrations so that a heavily loaded system minimizes resources used for rebalancing its data.